Kroger Community Rewards Program
Want to make a difference every time you shop at Kroger? You can, by registering your Kroger Plus card!
Whenever you shop using your registered Kroger Plus card, Kroger will donate a percentage of your total to State of the Heart. You no longer need a special State of the Heart gift card. Don’t have a Plus card? Get one free at your local Kroger store.
“How do I get started?”
- Register your Plus card at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. This should take just a few minutes.
- Click on the “Create an account” link located near the top right-hand corner. (Already have an account? Skip to Step 7.)
- You need to provide an email address and password in order to sign up for the program.
- The next page will ask you to provide your zip code and the Kroger where you shop.
- Once you create an account, you will receive an email containing a confirmation link.
- Click on the confirmation link in your email. You will be taken to a page asking you to log into your online Kroger account based on the email address and password you provided when you signed up.
- Once you have logged in, click on “Community Rewards,” which is located under your “Account Settings” tab. Next, click on “Edit Community Rewards Program.”
- Enter your Kroger Plus Card Number by entering the number on the back of your card or your ten-digit alternate ID (phone # your card is registered under). You will also need to provide your last name and zip code. Then, click on “Save Changes.”
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your contact information. Kroger requires this information in order for your shopping to go toward State of the Heart’s Community Rewards account.
- On the following page, you will be asked to find your organization. Type in State of the Heart in the “Search” bar. Once you have selected State of the Heart, click on “Save Changes.”
Congratulations, you have now registered your Kroger Plus card online! Remember that by following the same exact steps, each card-holding member of your household and your friends can sign up too.
Questions? Contact Ryan Gathard, Director of Fund Development, at 800.417.7535 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting State of the Heart every time you shop at Kroger!